Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Gupta Experience Day 1 (July 3, 450CE)


First and Foremost I would like to thank all of the dedicated readers who are going along with me on a journey of a lifetime to the land of the Gupta. By the way, I like to go by Karina. As a twenty year old traveling historian I look for significant aspects of cultures, and on this lively adventure you will see what I see about the successful and never forgotten Gupta empire. As a historian I have traveled all around the globe land and sea, with witty sailors and peoples of their native lands.

I have decided to create this blog to inform readers of the significance of the Gupta people and to compare the two separate and distinct worlds of past and present. Along the way topics such as painting, roads, sculpture, universities, metalwork, medicine, mathematics, literature, and astronomy of the Gupta will be explained in a new and meaningful way.

No comments: